The Mr Clutch brand is nationally recognised as one of the premier autocentre groups in England. We have over forty branches across the country providing a wide range of garage services; these include the fitting of tyres, clutches, brakes and manual transmissions. We are also able to carry out full car servicing, general repairs and, in selected centres, MOT testing.
The company's history goes back to 1978 when brothers Joseph and Will Yussuf opened their first branch. Today, both are still very active in business and it is their drive that has seen the brand move from being clutch specialists to offering full autocentre repair services too. Their vision has seen the original company grow into the large, dynamic automotive organisation we know today, but because it is still family-owned, it retains its original value.
- At Mr Clutch we aim to provide the higest level of customer service, as such, all of our branches follow my Customer Charter.
- At Mr Clutch our aim is to provide you, the customer, with a level of friendly and knowledgeable service that is unbeatable. We pride ourselves on our courtesy and our professionalism.
- We will give you the best advice at all times and will only recommend that work be undertaken if it is necessary.
- We will always suggest the most cost-effective solution to your problem.
- We will ensure that only properly qualified fitters carry out work on your vehicle.
- We will always treat your vehicle with the utmost respect. Our fitters will always use protective covers for your seats and carpets.
- We will complete the work as quickly as possible without compromising on quality or service.
- At Mr Clutch, we are dedicated to delivering outstanding customer care and we strive for excellence throughout our operation.
- If we do not live up to our charter, we want to know. Please do not hesitate to write to me.
Joseph Yussuf, Managing Director